Decorative Colors and Aluminet Shade Nets
Shade Rite – Quality Knitted Black and Colored Shade Nets.
Shade Solutions and Crop Protection for UV and Heat Sensitive Plants.
- Shade Solutions
- Shade Sails
- Swimming Pools Shade
- Garden Balconies
- Permanent and mobile shade structures.
- Truck Tarps
- Tennis Courts and Ball Diamond
- Better ventilation and water permeable. Open lockstitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure
- Lightweight and easy to install. 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not ravel
UV protection. UV resistant, high density polyethylene
- Chemical resistant. Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays and detergents.
- Reduce soil moisture loss. Less evaporation
- Tough lockstitch knitted construction. Resists rips, tears and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life
- Cost effective. Minimal edge taping and swing thanks to knitted lockstitch
Various Accessories to Fasten Nets to Wires/Cables
- Plastic Clip – Locking the net, after creating a hem. Between the clip parts by the brackets, 50cm between clips
- Plastic Clip with a bridge – as above when the net house cord is inserted in the bridge
- Pin – a smooth plastic needle, with a handle and a push button for convenient insertion and to prevent releasing of the pin, 40 cm between pins.
- Metal Clip – 20 cm wide, especially suitable for 30% black shading net. 50 cm between clips.
- Stork Clip – to be used only in nets with strengthening strings at the edges. 40cm between the clips.
- Fast Connection Clasp – fastens to the bridge clip (only), and enables fastening and releasing of cables and wires.