Shade & Light Spectrum Management
Green-Tek offers a full range of high-quality knitted shade cloth. Shade cloth is used for a broad variety of crops to provide uniform shade and to control air movement in greenhouses and nurseries, and to protect crops from birds. The knitted tapes have UV resistant additives giving the net durability and longevity. Knitted shade cloth is resistant to agrochemicals.
Shade Net Applications:
- Greenhouses – vegetables, ornamentals
- Fruit Trees
- Cattle Sheds
- Poultry Runs
- Permanent and mobile shade structures
- Shade Sails
- Swimming Pools Shade
- Garden Balconies
- Truck Tarps
Shade Rite – Quality Knitted Black and Colored Shade Nets. Shade Solutions and Crop Protection for UV and Heat Sensitive Plants.
- Better ventilation and water permeable. Open lockstitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure
- Lightweight and easy to install. 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not ravel
- UV protection. UV resistant, high density polyethylene
- Chemical resistant. Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays and detergents.
- Reduce soil moisture loss. Less evaporation
- Tough lockstitch knitted construction. Resists rips, tears and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life.
- Cost effective. Minimal edge taping and swing thanks to knitted lockstitch